Sunday 22 November 2015

What's In My Handbag Tag






















Hello everybody!

I've recently bought a new handbag. 
I carry this bag around with me on a pretty much everyday basis. I thought I'd share with you what's in it!

The bag is nothing designer - it's actually from Primark and it was around £12. That's a bargain, if you ask me.













The bag is actually very useful because it is quite big and has lots of space. It has one main compartment which can be done up by a magnet, two smaller compartments either side with zips, and then three small pockets.

In my handbag, I have:










  • iPhone 4 (I know, I have an old phone)
  • iPod Touch 5
  • Purse from Claire's
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Cool Medium
  • Avon Super Shock Max Mascara in Black
  • Makeup Gallery Shine On Lipgloss in Ballerina Pink (don't know why this is in my bag, I hate it)
  • 2 Active Cosmetics Lipgloss Palettes
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 40
  • Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in Rosy Lips
  • Mini L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray
  • Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream
  • Dior Addict Sample Perfume
  • Hair grips
  • Address book
  • Chewing gum
And that's what's in my handbag! I tag you all to do it so I can see what interesting things you have in your bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment