Monday 26 October 2015

Crush On Lush Haul


Hello everybody!

It's my favourite time of the year: the time when Lush sells all of their Halloween specials!


The other day, I popped into Lush and couldn't resist taking a look at their new range.


I love the feeling when I buy things from Lush. And, not only do their products make you feel luxurious, they're against animal cruelty.


I tried them all out and purchased the ones I liked so today I thought I'd share them with you.







  • Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb. Although it's pea green colour puts a lot of people off, this bath bomb is truly amazing. It has a very musky, masculine scent and, as described on the Lush website, "brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil". When dropped in the bath, it fizzes and unleashes colours of pink and green. It makes bathtime such a fun experience and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
  • Sparkly Pumpkin. It's orange, glittery outer design just looks glamorous! It smells like citrus fruits and consists of juniperberry, lime and grapefruit oils. When crumbled under running water, it creates bubbles and makes your bath a spooky orange. Your skin will be thankful after using it too.
  • Nightwing. This purple Shower Jelly smells like fruit pastilles and contains skin-softening properties. I've never tried a Shower Jelly by Lush before so I was really excited when I saw this. Just use as a soap and create a lather to gently cleanse your body and hair.

If you'd like to see the full range, visit www.lush.co.uk. If you'd like a full review on one of these products be sure to tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment