Thursday 29 October 2015

Addicted To Lush



Hello everybody!

So ... if you can't already tell, I'm addicted to Lush. Yes, I'm actually ADDICTED. It hasn't even been a week since I last did a Lush post.

But can you blame me? Nobody can deny that their products are amazing!


Recently I've bought quite a few Lush products, so here I am with a collective Lush haul.












  • Brightside Bubble Bar. I've already used half of this, as you can see! This has a fiery orange colour and a citrus scent. This bubble bar isn't anything exciting, you drop it in the bath and it turns the water orange. I love the smell, I love the colour, but it's all a bit boring for me.
  • Dragons Egg. I've repurchased this bath bomb too many times! It isn't in the picture because I've already used it, but oh my gosh, where do I even begin with this bath bomb? If you've ever tried it, you'll know what I mean! This bath bomb is white with multi-coloured dots. It smells amazing with a fruity aroma, and when dropped in the bath it actually is as if a dragon is hatching out of it's egg! The white layer dissolves and releases colours like green, blue, orange and yellow and all the dots float around in your bath. Words can't even describe how amazing it is, however if you have dry or sensitive skin you might want to avoid it because it contains a generous amount of alcohol.
  • Candy Fun Bar. As you can tell, I've used a lot of this and it now looks quite small and deformed, but originally it's a long, thin bar. This smells gorgeous (like candy) and all you do is crumble some under running water and it creates bubbles. Take my word, it's great!

That's all I bought, I've gotta save up my money for next time! If you have any questions about these products just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment