Wednesday 4 November 2015

Products I Can't Live Without Tag



Hello everybody!

Today I thought I would do the Products I Can't Live Without Tag. I was tagged by my gorgeous friend Jodie :)

















  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Cool Medium. This is my Holy Grail concealer, I'm sure you've heard tons of raving reviews about it. This concealer covers blemishes, pimples, redness and even tackles dark circles. It's amay-zay!
  • Avon Super Shock Max Mascara in Black. I can't go out without a bit of mascara - I don't look awake otherwise. It's my favourite makeup item because it can really make you look awake and add so much drama to your look. This one is amazing as it sends your lashes sky high without clumps.
  • Next Pucker Up Lip Balm in Raspberry. My lips get extremely dry and cracked, especially in the colder months, so a good lip balm is essential for me. It's hard finding a lip balm that isn't greasy but moisturises your lips at the same time. This one is amazing, it moisturises your lips and you don't have to keep reapplying it - a little goes a long way. I also love the raspberry scent. Not only that but the price was ridiculously cheap at something like £3.
  • Carex Moisture Plus Hand Gel. I love this! Like my lips, my hands get dry very easily so I'm constantly on the lookout for a quality hand gel. I found this one particularly helpful for me as it not only restores moisture to your hands, it kills the germs. Really easy, perfect for when you're travelling or on-the-go.
  • Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream. I have huge dark circles, so an eye cream is a must-have. This one is fantastic because not only does it moisturise, soften and refresh the eyes, over time it reduces the appearance of dark circles. After using this I feel a lot more confident and don't feel the need for lots of concealer.
  • Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips. If you get a lot of blackheads like me, you might want to look into nose strips. They effortlessly remove dirt from your pores and leave them healthy and clean. These ones are great because, if removed correctly, there is no pain involved.
  • Avon Maximum Wear Top And Base Coat. This is brilliant! I couldn't live without this because it protects your nails, reduces the chance of them staining and leaves a beautiful shine on your nails. When used as a top coat, it acts as a primer to leave your polish lasting longer. This is seriously like magic in a bottle, it's a miracle worker so go and try it!
That's all, if you want a more detailed review on one of these products or have any questions or requests let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment